Thus Spake
''Partner, be and live like a lion, never resenting, never cribbing like a helpless moron."
"I have seen days of deprivation, I even slept hungry one night. But I prize that experience. It works as a guiding beacon light when I am in a dilemma"
"I had heard of you.. And I appreciated when I heard.. I accept I am a true rough-n-tough one without any of those sophistications and niceties....
But my blunt plain-speaking is without any malice or malafide...Hence people know and understand.
\"I have never ever gone to anybody's door nor asked for favours.. yet no one ignores me.
Didn't you see the supremo turned back to bid me the pleasantries -"how are you etc. .."
\'By God's grace, I got everything I wanted..When I came into this world, I often wondered whether I would get started in my coveted career, ..I wondered about the promotions, the recognitions.. the so called success..etc. But they all came my way in smooth succession of events. My kids are all well settled and well placed in life. They in fact earn more than me in this era of globalisation... By and by I got everything without hassles, in smooth flow of events..'
// "But today I am irritated.. Things sadden me.. The whole imperfection around is depressing.. In this scenario where ..highest ones have to pay levy(bribe) to ....stray elements (outlaws).. else they would be physically eliminated. Divine justice will happen but I don't keep harping on that...Yes corruption has many forms..Are the corrupt ones really helpless in their compulsive disorder? I don't think so..
//I go for my daily share of morning jog and am sharp punctual at my job. My well-wisher neighbour took appointment at 6;30 P.M. that day but was late. Though I was inconvenienced, I didn't hold it against him. ..
.It would be to your own convenience if you take advance appointment to call on and keep the time.
\\KKK wrote nasty things against me in the journal , but he was not to blame. His unscrupulous cronies misled him. Though I did not take it to my heart, I was not hurt in the least. And I gave a hard-hitting reply. I won't take things lying down. When KKK was hospitalised with a cardiac problem, I went and saw him in the hospital .. And he was taken aback..pleasantly surprised."
//

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home